Wednesday, November 17

Quick Update

Saw Dr. R (my RE) yesterday to go over blood work. Good news is I don't have FVL. Not so good news, I'm homozygous for MTHFR C677T, and I have low iron and low vit. D. So now off to get more drugs: iron, vit. D3, folgard, and baby aspirin to start now, and heparin and progesterone for once I get a BFP. Seeing the acupuncturist for my initial visit later today. Now off to volunteer at the farm--hopefully before most of the mommies and kiddos arrive.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you're going to end up needing the heparin after all, but I am so glad that you found out now. I hope that these starting turning around for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that this one is tough, but I'm glad that you found out now. You're in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, the MTHFR... I have it too... Very good to know you have it now. Hopefully now you're armed with the knowledge to avaoid any more losses.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!