That's what this flu has been. It was like someone pushed the pause key on my life for a few days. My brain was so befuddled from the fever that I actually got a break from worrying about infertility and miscarriage and trying again and all of that. Of course, now that I'm feeling better, the worry is back, full force, but it was really nice, in retrospect, to have that break. Of course it was no fun at all while it was going on . . .
P.S. Even though the worrying is back, my ability to articulate myself isn't fully up to speed, so I'm reading, but not able to articulate my thoughts in comments very well just yet. I hope to be back up to speed on that, soon, too. (((Hugs))) to all and thanks again for all the good wishes. :-)
So glad to hear you're feeling better! But worrying sucks - I know!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're on the mend, but yah, the worrying... it never goes away does it?
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better, and that's a fascinating point about your brain being on hold, forgetting about worry. If only there were a way to do that without a brain- numbing virus, but if there is, I haven't found it.
ReplyDelete