Sunday, June 5

Quick Update

  • Things are wonderful. I'm very focused on life in the real world, and it's really helping my mood--hence my silence on the blogs. I'll probably continue this way for a while, as it seems to be better for my mental health.
  • Finally had my follow up with Dr. R. and got cleared to start TTCAL immediately. Full steam ahead for this cycle!
  • I'm on a full-out anti-inflammatory protocol including diet, supplements, and a steroid once I'm pregnant.
  • Feeling very hopeful and trying to focus on the positive, rather than everything that could go wrong.
  • To those who asked where we vacationed, the pictures were taken at various spots along the Northern California coast.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going very well - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are going so well. Crossing my fingers for you for this round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad things are going well in the real world. Going quiet online can be a great mental break. I am hoping the best for your next cycle.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!