I finally got the call I was waiting for--all my test results are in! Yay!
So now *they* have my results . . . but I don't.
And the next available consult is on . . . wait for it . . . October 13th.
Yeah. I have to wait another 4 weeks to actually talk to someone. Which *sucks*. I'm glad the waiting period is defined, and not open-ended, but I wish it wasn't so long. I was hoping to start TTCAL again in October. Now it will probably be November at the earliest before we can start. :-(
So, in the meanwhile, while I wait, I'm planning some posts on food. I'm trying to figure out how to get variety in my diet while staying low GI and gluten and dairy free. It's hard, but I'm slowing finding the resources I need. Look for recipes and cookbook recommendations in the upcoming weeks!
P.S. Thanks so much for the affirmations on my last post. I really appreciated all of you who recognized how big a deal it is for me to accept that this is my journey so I can shift my energy into fighting to bring a baby into my life, forever.
thinking of you and wishing you tons of luck at your appt.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks you have to wait so long for your results - I'm impressed with your attitude!
ReplyDelete