Thursday, September 22

Results

Based on the advice in a comment on my first post about the endo biopsy, I asked my new reproductive immunologists to hold my test results until my scheduled consultation with them. They sent them to me anyway.

I'm no immunologist, but the only results that clearly indicated new information about additional problems were that I have two more inherited clotting disorders. Now I know lots of people lump clotting disorders in with immune issues, but I was actually hoping they would discover another immune disorder or two.

The whole reason I chose to consult with these immunologists was because my intuition is telling me that I need to be more aggressive with immune treatments. I am now left with hoping that they think the immune issues I already know about need more aggressive treatment than what Dr. R. prescribed.

P.S. More detail on how I'm feeling about all this on my private blog. Leave your e-mail address in the comments if you want an invite.

4 comments:

  1. I really really hope your doctors have more helpful information for you at your appointment. I'm sorry the results didn't provide a better answer and I wonder why they sent them to you ahead of time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hate that for you, because now you are in hell, waiting for the MEANING behind the results.

    I hope that they are able to put a plan together for you. The uncertainty sucks.

    Have you taken a blood thinner in previous TTC cycles? (Oral or injectible?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie: Thanks for your support. And to answer your question, yes, I have taken love.nox in previous cycles, but with no noticeable effect on in helping me stay pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your appointment gets here soon and you can get some additional insight, something you so much deserve.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!