Yesterday, Ms. Bird gave us the green light to try again next cycle! Actually, what she said was, "It wouldn't be bad if you decided to try next cycle." Which isn't exactly the same thing as saying, "You're body is in great shape, next cycle would be the perfect time to try," But it also isn't, "I'd really like you to wait a couple more months." When I said that if it "wouldn't be bad" we'd like to go ahead and try, she immediately adjusted my herbal formula to include miscarriage prevention herbs. I should be getting the new formula tomorrow. This whole discussion occurred before Ms. Bird felt my pulses and declared that they "don't feel deficient at all." Another huge improvement. I'm so glad that she is finally being positive and encouraging about how I'm doing. I was so worried that it would take months and months before she'd clear us to try again.
Other than that, not much is going on. Last week was really, really hard, which is why I didn't post much. It would have just been the same moaning post about missing Ember over and over. Then yesterday, I spontaneously turned a corner, and now I'm feeling much better now. However it has also been a bit difficult to keep up with reading and commenting. I'm going to try to catch up over the next few days, but I'm also trying to cut down on computer time, so if I seem to be MIA for a while, please don't take it personally.
Thanks for all the supportive comments on my most recent posts. I really appreciate my readers, and I will do my best to keep you updated and to keep up with reading your blogs, even if I don't comment quite as much for the next little while. :-)
(((Hugs to All!)))
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are blessed very soon. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYay for a green light!!! (I'm catching up too...)
ReplyDeleteAnd very glad to hear you're feeling better.