Monday, February 14

My Hero

The Mister is my personal Hero. He takes incredibly good care of me. He has supported me to grieve in whatever way I needed to over the past 9 months. He has taken on everything he can to give me a break, let me cry on his shoulder, and encouraged me to seek the help I need to have a healthy pregnancy next time. He is sweet and sensitive and incredibly funny. He can also be very romantic. This morning, I woke up to find this in the kitchen:


He must have bought it last night, hidden it, and then put it out in the morning on his way to work before I was up. I love roses. They have always been my favorite flower. What a sweetie! I love you, Mister Who. :-)

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~

Elphaba came up with the lovely idea of posting a picture from our wedding day today, in honor of Valentine's Day. I love the idea, but I've been worrying about how participate and still keep my anonymity. What I finally came up with was this:


Told you I love roses!

Happy Valentine's Day all!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty picture! One day we'll see your face ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIfUL image. Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, I love the bouquet from your wedding. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!