Sunday, November 20

We're Back!

We're back from our first LIT treatment! Everything went smoothly (longer post to follow, soon). The little bit of Spanish I retained from my studying for a few months ended up coming in handy. My arms felt swollen and sore for about 24 hours or so, kind of like the feeling you get after a really good workout, and now they itch like crazy and I'm not allowed to scratch them! But I'll live through it. I really hope this works!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it! Looking forward to your follow-up post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! I hope the itching goes away soon! I can't wait to hear more about the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it went well! Good luck!

    Also, I read your other post about people not commenting, and I wanted to tell you not to take it personally! I've been bad about reading things off my RSS feed on my phone, and I will forget to go back and comment. I need to get better about that, but I think other people probably do it too. I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!