Thursday, December 23

Waffling

I'm going back and forth a lot in my mind on what my plans are. Right now I'm back to the TTC in January plan again. One thing I realized is that, even with a few months of therapy, the lead up to TTC is still going to be fraught with anxiety. Since I have had two miscarriages, I will be worried about what can go wrong no matter how much I am doing to prevent another one. Even if I wait the 3 months it will take for the Chinese herbs I'm using to be optimally effective, and even if they do create measurable changes in my cycle, I will still be anxious about what can go wrong. I can't get away from worry, and the longer I put off TTC, the more time I have to fret.

Right now, I'm feeling like it's time to get back on that horse. If I wait for the prefect time to get pregnant, I could be waiting forever, because there probably is no perfect time. What I need to look for is a time that will be "good enough" and January will probably be a "good enough" time to try again. I've covered most of my basis by using both western and eastern medicine, but I'll never be able to cover them all. What am I waiting for, a sign from God?

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right - there will be no perfect time. I think this plan of starting to try again in January sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!