Monday, August 1

That was Easy

I feel like I'm at staples. Turns out, making a new blog was easier than I thought. So the invites are out, the new blog is up. I'll be posting here occasionally, but if you want to follow the day to day stuff, let me know and I'll send you an invite. :-)

tls_with_woman (at) yahoo (dot) com

I also posted all my drafts from the past month on the new blog. So it starts with about 10 back-posts, but basically is a continuation of the story on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Me me me!! :)

    Dxmancil (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to be online much lately - so I completely missed all of this. :( First of all, I want to say that I am SO SORRY that you were left hurtful comments. Going through IF/RPL is painful enough without having insensitive people pour salt on open wounds. This should be a safe space, where you can write whatever you need to and find comfort and support. I am so, so sorry that this happened to you. :(

    Also, I would love to keep following you! twinsideout (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!