The biopsy is done. Thanks to Kate, and Mel's book, I knew to insist on pain relief. Taking a vico.den or val.ium was out of the question because I didn't know Dr. R. would do the test at my consult today. I even confirmed with the RI center that it wasn't yet too late in my cycle to have it done. So I took 4 adv.il, waited about an hour, and then Dr. R. did the biopsy. It was not painless. I was *very* glad I had taken the ad.vil, because it still hurt. But it was tolerable. And I'm glad to have it over with.
Now I just have two blood draws to schedule for next week--one for immune stuff and one for general stuff. And then it's just waiting for results. This is moving faster than I expected . . .
Thanks again for the support on my last post!
I'm glad that the biopsy is over with! Sounds like a good thing that you insisted on pain relief.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the blood draws. Hopefully they will be quick and easy compared to the biopsy!!