Monday, December 12

Back Again, Sick Again

So that was *fun*. I thought my cold was nearly done with me, but apparently, it liked flying so much it decided to get comfortable and stay a while longer. And this time it really got comfortable. Which meant I got really uncomfortable. And of course I just *love* traveling while I'm sick, especially with a head cold. Especially the pressure changes part of flying with a stuffed head. Lots and lots of *fun*!

Plus I got to get 8 more injections of my husband's white blood cells. Which for some reason aren't bothering me nearly as much as they did last time. So that's a silver lining. Now I just have to hope that my LAD retest comes back over 50 in 3 weeks. Oh yeah, and I have to schedule my next appointment with the vampires to give blood for that test.

Like I said, lots and lots of *fun*. Isn't that what the holiday season is all about?

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy oh boy... Well I hope within all the craziness you and your husband will be able to find time to relax a little and celebrate Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start feeling better soon. Thinking of you through all your injections and tests! Such a crazy process for you and your hubby. Been following your blog for a month or so and wanted to thankyou for sharing your journey! I nominated you for an award on my blog. Best wishes as we head into 2012!
    http://thisblondiewantsbabies.blogspot.com

    ~ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooo!! Thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!