Thursday, December 15

Five


This was my submission to the Five Community Expressions Wall. It's part of an art exhibit on babyloss. You can read more about it here and here.

I couldn't get a very good picture of the card I made, and I was too lazy to scan it in. The smudges are hearts with wings, one for each of my dream babies, with their names written underneath.

3 comments:

  1. This brings tears to my eyes.
    I am trying to bend the will of the universe for you so that there will be no more wings going to heaven and instead a healthy take home baby in your arms to finally make you a VISIBLE mother. Much love!
    Xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Brooke! I can't tell you how much it meant to me to read your comment this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Hope. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!