OMG I have been going insane being busy the past few days! A lot of it is just regular stuff, but that keeps me busy enough, and on top of the regular stuff I'm preparing for my second LIT treatment, knowing my arms will be out of commission for a few days. And then The Mister sprained his ankle yesterday. OUCH! He couldn't put *any* weight on it yesterday, and we were both worried he had fractured something. So that necessitated a trip to Urgent Care. Luckily, the X-rays didn't show any breaks or fractures, and the latest thinking is that it is okay to use the foot, as long as it doesn't hurt too much. Of course he's on ibuprofen, and the doctor gave him permission to take a higher dose, so he's much better today, but still! And I'm still in the getting over it phase of my cold. Ugh! What a week!
My voice survived two music classes on Monday, and another one on Tuesday. I can't remember if I'be mentioned that I'm doing monthly music with my friend Gwyn's daughter and one of her friends. It's much more layed back than the kinder classes, but still a lot of fun.
Anyhoo, with all of that, I haven't had much time to work on my new blog, but it will get done soon.
Oh, and I'm seriously considering getting a lap before we start TTCAL again. I talked to Ms. Bird about it at acupuncture, and she's in favor of not assuming that everything is structurally okay. So I'd appreciate any opinions or advice anyone has to offer on that topic. Particularly when it comes to what sort of indications I need to have to get a doctor to think it's warranted, and/or to get my insurance to cover it. TIA!
0 Chime In:
Post a Comment
Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!