Tuesday, January 11

Ear Balls Rock

Thanks everyone for your support yesterday. I really appreciated it. I'm feeling much better. I did ask Ms. Bird if I could get new ear balls sooner, and she fit me in yesterday. They made an immediate difference. It was night and day and almost instant.

I also saw Dr. Black yesterday and we worked on my anger issues. She really helps me to see myself more clearly. Now I'm off to spend time with one of my IRL miscarriage friends. :-) Hope everyone is having a lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for ear balls! And Dr. Black sounds wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have Dr. Black. Sounds like she's a great help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say hi, and not just lurk! I just found your blog. Seems like we ar ein a similar situation, with babies in our hearts but not in our arms. I have had 4 early m/c's in the last year, it's a tough journey. Wishing you every success in your next cycle!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!