Now I wonder, what happened? Did she delete her entire blog? Did she go completely private (not just password protected, but completely private)? What happened?
The teaser of the post in my Reading List was sensitive, so I can imagine she might have gone private. I don't want to publish it here without her permission, but I do want to send her my love and support. I know I can send that without commenting on her blog, but I wish I could tell her--I want her to know I'm thinking of her.
BBH @ PartlyCloudyWithAChanceOfSunshine, if you're reading this, know that I'm sending you huge (((HUGS))). You are in my thoughts and prayers.
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
AFM, no real updates here. Still semi-anxious, still using Circle+Bloom to relax, mostly just finishing lining up all my ducks so that if we do get a BFP this cycle I can rest as much as possible in the early weeks.
I do want to thank all my readers for your insights and support on these two posts last week Wigging Out and Who's Life Is It?. I'm still trying to figure out this whole, blogging etiquette thing. When is it important to say, "Thanks for the support!" and when do you just assume that your commenters know you appreciate them?
TIA for any insights into my questions in this post. ;-)

Looks like the blog was taken off-line...I hope everything is okay.
ReplyDeleteDon't you love Circle+Bloom? I love those 12-17 minutes of heaven!