That's what things finally seem to be doing. This is how I felt last fall, too. Like everything was falling into place just right. Will it all just get swept away again? I don't want to think about that possibility right now. Right now, I am in a place of hope.
This morning, after a shopping trip where I saw too many babies too many times, I went to a local park where I had seen a Tai Chi group on Labor Day. I wasn't sure of the time, so I arrived late, but I was able to join for the second half. Apparently the first half is actually Qigong. The group meets every Monday and Friday morning & best of all, it's free, and just a few minutes walk from my door to the park. The only drawback is that all the others there are senior citizens. But I guess I can live with that.
Even though I only participated in the second half, it was wonderful and by the end I could really feel the energy moving as I moved my hands. It felt very healing for my whole system. This is definitely the right type of exercise for me right now. I am focusing on engaging the energy in so many ways right now--the Munay-Ki Rites, Pranic Healing, and now Tai Chi.
I guess I haven't mentioned the Pranic Healing yet--it's something another friend is doing for me. I'm really excited about it. I'm not sure how to describe it, except that it involves healing the body on an energetic level, working with the Chakras and with specific organs. It seems to be a pretty well developed system--they even have a specific protocol for preventing miscarriage.
I have a really strong intuition that I need to engage the energy first, before I move on to more physical levels of healing. Although I think that there might be treatments out there that could keep me pregnant, I'd like to do my best to fix the underlying problem, so my body can carry a pregnancy on it's own. I'll consider other treatment options if these ones don't work, but I want to start with these options. If these energetic techniques allow me to stay pregnant, I'll feel more like I did it myself. I want to stay as independent as possible through this whole process. If it's not to be, I'm coming to terms with that possibility. But at least I want to try.
0 Chime In:
Post a Comment
Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!