Tuesday, November 30

Our Decorations are Up!

And it only took a couple of hours--total. We had everything up and all the packaging put away in one evening. Of course, having a 3 foot tall, artificial tree and not too many ornaments helped . . .

The house now feels festive. I'm not particularly religious, but I love decorating for Christmas--tree, stockings, crèche, Santa, snowmen, candles, lights, etc. I also love all kinds of Christmas music: popular music, old fashioned carols, instrumental music like the Nutcracker, Santa songs, all of it! So I've been playing a lot of music the past few days, too. I still don't break the Thanksgiving barrier at home--no Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving--but I start on the music and decorations as soon as it's over. :-)

So here are some pics of our efforts:








3 comments:

  1. I love your decorations, especially your cute little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I like the wooden Nativity set you have and the Ember and Astin stockings.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!