Saturday, January 1

New Year, New Cycle

CD 1 was yesterday. That probably explains my levels of anxiety the day before. I was a little disappointed; I had hoped that the Chinese herbs would lengthen my LP by a day or two. It's not technically short, but I'd still have like to see it get longer. It might, if I wait a couple more cycles, but then again it might not. There are some other signs that things are changing, however: less cramps, nausea nearly eliminated, appetite improving, etc . . . All things the herbs are supposed to help with. Things look good for beginning TTC again this cycle.

All in all, I'm glad to begin the new year with a new cycle, and plenty of optimism about what is to come. :-) Right now, I'm more excited than nervous. I'm sure the anxiety will return, but I'm glad for any break from it that I can get.

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~

DH and I started the new year off by getting a good night's sleep. We didn't stay up until midnight. We went to bed in 2010 and woke up in 2011. Although there were some odd noises in the night. Apparently I slept through some of them, but I heard some of the others. We also both had very odd dreams. Today, I'm giving myself a day off and watching the BBC Pride and Prejudice mini-series. It's one of my all-time favorite stories and I particularly like this dramatization.

1 comment:

  1. C'mon new cycle! I have so much optimism and hope for this cycle to work for you...

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation--I'd love to hear from you!