- A role-playing game that teaches about birth control, sexual health, fertility, and infertility.
- Writing my senators about the Family Act.
- An infertility app that includes all the standard stuff: testing, treatments, various cycle options (natural, medicated, IUI, IFV, FET, etc.); but also non-standard stuff like RPL testing and treatment, surrogacy, donor options, and immunology. Maybe some kind of a doctor/clinic search/review function. Probably wouldn't include adoption, mostly because I doubt I could do it justice. Maybe some basics on making a plan/choosing next steps/when to move on.
- I'm going to be on New Blog Friday this week and I still haven't figured out what to say about myself and my blog.
- What in the world did I do wrong in my last post that it got *no* comments whatsoever, not even a virtual hug? Am I really that lame? Or is it just that I haven't been commenting on other people's blogs enough?
- A really good book I want to do a review of, but probably won't get around to, so I'll just tell you to go read The Thirteenth Tale.
- I ought to be preparing and packing for our trip to AZ/MX on Fri/Sat of this week, but it hasn't hit me yet that we're really going.
- My appetite is drying up without my TCM herbs, but the LIT people were *very* specific about no herbs, not even herbal tea, prior to treatment, so I'm off herbs for a while . . .
- What to do for Thanksgiving. We're thinking about doing a local fund raiser walk, and we're probably going to skip the family party, like last year. My inner ostrich comes out whenever I think about dealing with my extended family without the kids we all expected me to have by now. They know far too well how much I wanted kids. So I have been avoiding them and effectively keeping my head in the sand. I plan to come out some time, but all at once at a family dinner? Of course, that would get it over with, but I still think I'd rather face them one at a time.
Tuesday, November 15
Random Ideas Running Through my Head
I've got so much on my mind that I want to blog about, but all these ideas are bumping up against each other, making it hard to focus on any one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The infertility app sounds very interesting! Could be a very useful item to have around.
ReplyDeleteAbout your last blog post... I've been busy and hadn't had time to read it yet. lol.
Remind me what LIT is? I've been TTC for a while, but I'm new to the medical side of things. I'm going to have my first visit to a doctor about being infertile December 1st.
And about family? Bleh. I just told my step-mother-in-law (Ma) that we've been trying for a while. She had no idea. Fun stuff. I text convoed her even though she was in the room with me. It was easier for me that way.
LIT is an immune treatment to raise my luekocyte antibodies, which are good antibodies that protect the fetus from the mother's immune system. Mine are low.
ReplyDeleteI love your ideas!! Sorry I haven't been catching up on my blogs until today. Wow, good luck with your trip!! I can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteOne of my random ideas is to put together a seminar that I could give at local universities and colleges to educate women about fertility/infertility when they're young and the knowledge could be proactively useful. When I get my butt off the couch and do it I'll ping you. :)
ReplyDelete@Brave IVF Girl--Sounds really cool--I'd love to hear more when you put it together!
ReplyDelete