A while ago, a couple of you asked me to let you know if I found a good Cal/Mag supplement. I've found one I like, and the sales person at WF claimed that it is one of the most easily absorbed types available. It's a liquid, which means I have to deal with the taste. It's supposedly orange-vanilla flavored, but whatever it is, it's pretty yummy. My only issue with it, personally, is that it's a bit too far on the sweet side for me. There is a chalky after-taste that might bother some people, but I don't mind it.
So, what is this lovely supplement called, you ask?
MRM, Orange-Vanilla Flavor, Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid with More Vitamin D.
Say that three times fast. Or don't. Oh, and it is supposed to "optimize bone density" I think due to the extra vitamin D. The zinc is supposed to help calcium absorption in other parts of the body (not sure exactly what those are, but hey, I'll take it).
At the moment, I'm taking 1Tbl/day which I plan to double that when I have to start shooting up with lovely Love.nox again.
So that's the scoop--hope it's helpful to someone! :-)
Thanks for sharing! I definitely make sure to take my cal/mag every day, especially when on Lovenox!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you so very much for your sweet comment on my Pain post. You really touched me with your words - thank you.