That's what I'm doing. Along with coming up with questions for Dr. R, Ms. Bird, and people here in the ALI community about RI. I am doing some research, but mostly, I'm just waiting for some sort of sign as to whether I should move forward with the immune tests before we TTC again.
I'm amazingly calm and patient with myself during this waiting process. I am usually a very impatient person and hate waiting. But right now, I'm okay with not knowing what I'm going to do next, as long as I can wait until I know to take action. That seems to be the key for me. All my life, it has taken me a long time to get used to changes and make the decision to try something new, but once I decide to do it, I go full steam ahead. So I'm waiting for that feeling of knowing what the right choice is for me, right now.
Which, apparently, leaves me with not much to say on my blog. :-) I mean, how many times can I say, "I'm still waiting to know what I want."? That would get old really fast. :-)
Glad you're feeling calm and patient, which I think is the hardest part of long-term TTC! I hear you on the not much to say on your blog part... I'm like "yep, still adopting! Tell you all about it next year when it's finished and I'm allowed!"
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling. It's also funny how some IF related waits are more difficult than others. But I hope you get a decision soon.
ReplyDeleteI love that you're taking some time and letting all your thoughts and feelings stew for awhile. You will know when it's the right time to move forward - it's good to take a step back and think about it for awhile...
ReplyDelete